Our workshops are the best way to get to know us from the inside and for us to share our approach to creation and practice as dancers, performers and artists. The body, physicality and contact are the main focuses but depending on the context and on the audience, these topics are approached differently. Our goal is to confuse the participants and bringing them out of their comfort zone by practicing different ways of being, standing, moving from a place completely free from judgement: “to do what they don’t know how to do, as if they knew it”.
Our training includes a variety of elements from the pure physicality of dance, acrobatics, brake dance to music, singing and theater, all of it within the framework of improvisation.
We believe that in nowadays society people need more places and chances to can let go, have fun and lose their minds: this is the power of our profession. We know how to create these opportunities and it is our duty to share it. Dance and Theater have been and still are saving our daily lives and we firmly believe that if people danced more the world would be a better place. Los Informals is a lifestyle, it is about dancing all the time and performing 24/7.
All kinds of different activities and format have crossed our path: workshops for school kids, trainings for professional dancers, regular classes for teenagers and adults, recreational activities for office groups, guided warmups for dance jams, specific activities for high school groups amongst others.
- HOP Festival – “Tontact & other Stories” Barcelona, Spain. 2019
- Centro Botín – “Visit / Experience” Santander, Spain. 2019
- Descalzinha Dance School – “Trainings with Fruta” Madrid, Spain. 2019
- Ibiza Contact Improvisation Festival – “Tontact” Ibiza, Spain. 2019
- SONA Musical School / Recreational Activity for office group – “Release your Monster” Barcelona, Spain. 2019
- SONA Musical School – “Enjoy your stage fright” for kids. Barcelona, Spain. 2018 / 2019
- C.E.I.P Vital Alsar – “Dance & Playfulness” several groups of children. Santander, Spain. 2019
- ToolBäks multidisciplinary jam – “Guide warm up” Barcelona, Spain. 2019
- Summer Camp – “Dance & Playfulness” several groups of children. Ibiza, Spain. 2019
- La RED Festival – “Dance your Fruit” Santander, Spain. 2018
- Fundació Ludàlia – “Dance & Playfulness” group with functional diversity. Barcelona, Spain. 2017
- Svaneke School – Contact Improvisation dance workshop. Bornholm, Denmark. 2017
- Espacio Xisto – “Motion Scan” Salvador de Bahia, Brazil. 2016
- Escologia Circus School – “Temperando Sua salada louca” Salvador de Bahia, Brazil. 2016
- Utopian Theater School – “Your movement flourishes” Bilbao, Spain. 2015
- La Fábrica Dance School – “Dance your Fruit” Barcelona, Spain. 2015
- Political Bodies Dance Congress – “Voice and stage presence” Hamburg, Germany. 2015
- SEAD Dance School / Regular Classes – “Breakdance for Adults” Salzburg, Austria. 2013/17
- UPM University of Architecture – “New Flavours” with Elenigmadelafruta. Madrid, Spain. 2011
- FUHEM Lourdes School – “Art, philosophy & education” with Elenigmadelafruta. Madrid, Spain. 2010